drank Chocolate Mint by Element Tea

Backlogging from a few nights ago. I tried to make this extra strong, but it didn’t work out for some reason. I added a splash of milk and it made it sort of bland… the milk kills the chocolate flavor instead of making it better. So I was basically stuck drinking milky black tea with a hint of mint. Not as good as it sounds.

It wasn’t the tea’s fault, however, it was my bad preparation. Should have used more leaf.

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. Living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

I have officially been here on Steepster for 10 years.

I prefer black teas, and my preferences change with the seasons. I drink my tea iced from April – October and hot during the few cold months.

You can assume that I’m preparing my tea using the Western method. I use stevia or honey as my sweetener. My tea cupboard always contains earl grey, chai, a sleepytime, a dessert, something fruity, an herbal, and a plain black.

Decatur, GA