drank Vanilla Black by ESP Emporium

Espemporium.com recently had a good sale, so I bought some, even though I haven’t bought anything from them before. I was crossing my fingers that they were worth the money, since I don’t have much to spend. Luckily, this one is delicious. Black teas with vanilla flavor is probably my favorite tea, so this one was an obvious choice among all of the amazing sounding teas ESPemporium has. The steep color is a medium brown. The scent is sweet. I wouldn’t necessarily say this is a typical vanilla flavor, but I’ve never really been handed genuine vanilla and been told “This is genuine vanilla”.. There is obviously many different flavors of vanilla depending on how authenitc it is, so it is hard to say with this one. But I think it’s a good flavor anyway. Definitely different. Smooth and sweet and a great pairing with the black tea, which is neither too strong or too light. Basically perfect enough to showcase the vanilla flavor. Actually, the flavor is almost so strong that I can’t really taste the black tea.

Some of my favorite tea shops (still operating):
birdandblendtea.com

joysteaspoon.com
tealiciousllc.com
Rivertea
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), turmeric, bee pollen, charcoal type flavors

My ratings: