First, the unsteeped leaves in my sample bag do NOT look like the picture up there. But I love the idea of this tea. Jasmine, roses, strawberry.. they should all work great on such a great green base. They DO, but I expected a stronger flavor maybe because of all the great ingredients in it. The flavor itself is very fresh and clean. Floral and slightly fruity. The steep color is a light yellow. I’d say it’s a great tea, I just wish the flavors were stronger!

Some of my favorite tea shops (still operating):
birdandblendtea.com

joysteaspoon.com
tealiciousllc.com
Rivertea
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), turmeric, bee pollen, charcoal type flavors

My ratings:
95-100 – Super awesome deliciousness favorites – cupboard essential
80-95 – Also pretty delicious
65-80 – Pretty good
50-65 – Okay
1-50 – Probably won’t want to sip it again

I’m planning on being a Steepsterer as long as there IS a Steepster, so if you’re not hearing from me, that means something happened to my health… if you know what I mean. (Or as evidenced by the great computer hiatus of 2019, something happened to my computer.) :D

Happy sipping!