drank Vanilla Nut by Teeccino

James R sent me some of this with the Harney’s Hot Cinnamon Sunset I bought – thanks! This is interesting! Now, I’m no coffee expert — I drank more coffee when I was four years old (with milk in it). So coffee drinkers would probably scoff at this. But I like it! It’s like a watery coffee that tastes very much like coffee, but with added tea-like things that you wouldn’t find in coffee to make it better… like dates. And I like that it doesn’t have caffiene! This is a nice change from all this tea I’ve been drinking.

James R

I thought that was an interesting drink, glad you enjoyed it!

FYI to anyone reading, the base is chicory

Comments

James R

I thought that was an interesting drink, glad you enjoyed it!

FYI to anyone reading, the base is chicory

Some of my favorite tea shops (still operating):
bluebirdteaco.com

zentealife.com
theteamerchant.net
Rivertea
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: