drank Pu-erh Cocoa-spice by Tealux

Another from Tealux! The ingredients sounded like such a great combination: pu-erh, chili, chocolate, cinnamon (and orange flowers which make the blend look great)! Tasting it, none of the flavors are very strong or noticeable (which might be a bit disappointing) but the flavors DO blend really well together to make a new interesting flavor, if that makes any sense (but don’t all teas do that?) It’s earthy, and there is a bit of a kick with the chili, and there is a flavor like those cinnamon candy hearts or Hot Tamales candies! Not much of a chocolate flavor, but like I said, the flavors combined make for something interesting. I really like it! I wonder if there is something chocolatey I can add… This sounds like it would be a nice Valentine’s Day tea!

I also want to say… I’m not sure why there aren’t many reviews for Tealux teas. It’s kind of the reason I ordered so many samples from them. They seem to be a decent tea company with very unique blends. They are in Canada but I think the shipping to the US was the same as most other US companies would charge. I wish more Steepsters would give Tealux a chance!

Some of my favorite tea shops (still operating):
birdandblendtea.com

joysteaspoon.com
tealiciousllc.com
Rivertea
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), turmeric, bee pollen, charcoal type flavors

My ratings:
95-100 – Super awesome deliciousness favorites – cupboard essential
80-95 – Also pretty delicious
65-80 – Pretty good
50-65 – Okay
1-50 – Probably won’t want to sip it again

I’m planning on being a Steepsterer as long as there IS a Steepster, so if you’re not hearing from me, that means something happened to my health… if you know what I mean. (Or as evidenced by the great computer hiatus of 2019, something happened to my computer.) :D

Happy sipping!