drank Oo Nutty Delight by Tealux

I thought a dark oolong chai would be interesting. I don’t see those often! This one isn’t bad, but I think there should be more flavor. There was a big almond slice in my infuser (I didn’t know almonds got that big.) Well, there isn’t much of a nutty flavor. And it doesn’t taste much like chai either, but I’ve found that usually if a chai is mixed with a base rather than just a mix of spices, the spiciness isn’t very strong. (With one exception being zentealife.com’s Energizing Chai that is mixed with pu-erh and yerba mate.) Looking in the infuser, the oolong leaves are both green and brown, so its like they mixed two kinds of oolong. That may be why the flavor is a little odd to me. There is a tanginess to it that I don’t love…I kind of expected a roasty oolong with nice complex flavors.

Some of my favorite tea shops (still operating):
birdandblendtea.com

joysteaspoon.com
tealiciousllc.com
Rivertea
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), turmeric, bee pollen, charcoal type flavors

My ratings:
95-100 – Super awesome deliciousness favorites – cupboard essential
80-95 – Also pretty delicious
65-80 – Pretty good
50-65 – Okay
1-50 – Probably won’t want to sip it again

I’m planning on being a Steepsterer as long as there IS a Steepster, so if you’re not hearing from me, that means something happened to my health… if you know what I mean. (Or as evidenced by the great computer hiatus of 2019, something happened to my computer.) :D

Happy sipping!