I felt spoiled just reading this list of ingredients! Toffee, chocolate, hazelnut! yum yum. This is such an amazingly sweet cup. The first sips were a bit weird for some reason, but then is smoothed out to such a delicious flavor. I think the toffee, chocolate, and hazelnut were equally represented, even though there were plenty of huge toffee pieces in the infuser. Maybe that is why there were less black tea leaves in the infuser. I wish I had tasted the black tea better, since I had a lovely ceylon from Utopia a while ago, so I know they have amazing black teas. But the flavors here are worth it! thanks so much, Crow Kettle!

CrowKettle

I’m glad to hear you liked this! I wish I had more of a palate for nutty dessert teas. :)

tea-sipper

Nutty teas are my favorite, so thanks again. :D

Comments

CrowKettle

tea-sipper

Nutty teas are my favorite, so thanks again. :D

Some of my favorite tea shops (still operating):
birdandblendtea.com

joysteaspoon.com
tealiciousllc.com
Rivertea
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: