drank Vanilla by Adagio Teas

thank you Amanda for sending me a bit of this one to try! I love vanilla teas. It seems like I’ve tried a bunch of them and they are all usually equals in the vanilla tea department. They all seem to be equally delicious. I don’t know who said vanilla is boring, because I think vanilla is heavenly. I knew this one would be good since I know Adagio’s black tea base would be a good one for vanilla. This is very very good. It’s smooth and sweet, but the black tea has the perfect briskness to it. The second steep was just as flavorful. Adagio continues to impress me! I’ve only got one more teaspoon left, but I’d definitely consider restocking this as my vanilla tea staple.. but like I said, all of them are usually nice. I don’t know why the steepster score for this one is so low…

Cavocorax

I used to think vanilla was boring but that was before I really understood how awesome it is.

Anyanka

We keep the decaf version of this on hand, and it’s nice too. Not as good as caffeinated, but a good decaf option since there are comparatively few.

Terri HarpLady

Vanilla is awesome :)

Comments

Cavocorax

Anyanka

Terri HarpLady

Vanilla is awesome :)

Some of my favorite tea shops (still operating):
birdandblendtea.com

joysteaspoon.com
tealiciousllc.com
Rivertea
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), turmeric, bee pollen, charcoal type flavors

My ratings:
95-100 – Super awesome deliciousness favorites – cupboard essential
80-95 – Also pretty delicious
65-80 – Pretty good
50-65 – Okay
1-50 – Probably won’t want to sip it again

I’m planning on being a Steepsterer as long as there IS a Steepster, so if you’re not hearing from me, that means something happened to my health… if you know what I mean. (Or as evidenced by the great computer hiatus of 2019, something happened to my computer.) :D

Happy sipping!