drank Tower of London by Harney & Sons
Additional notes: ICED! Two teaspoons in a mason jar, left in the fridge for 3 days. This and the Paris are two of my favorites to make iced. The flavors are amazing especially since the black tea isn’t as prominent as if it were iced. I love the berries of Paris and the stone fruits in this one. Luckily these two are some of the blends I have the most of around here…plenty of hot and cold brewing of these in the future! Next I’m trying a pu-erh iced, and definitely Harney’s Boston!
Iced
Cavocorax

Oh gosh, I really really need to try this or Paris iced!

tea-sipper

You definitely should!

ashmanra

I have a one pound bag of loose leaf Tower of London. I am definitely putting some in to cold steep!

gmathis

Why didn’t I think of this? (Cleaning out a spot for yet another mason jar in the fridge.)

Comments

Cavocorax

Oh gosh, I really really need to try this or Paris iced!

tea-sipper

You definitely should!

ashmanra

gmathis

Some of my favorite tea shops (still operating):
birdandblendtea.com

joysteaspoon.com
tealiciousllc.com
Rivertea
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: