From CharlotteZero! thanks so much! I’ve only got one serving left of Verdant’s Golden Fleece and maybe a few teaspoons of this one will fit that spot in my cupboard. I LOVE the description (it sounded like my very favorite- Butiki’s Hattialli Golden Lion Assam). It sounds like all the flavors I love in a tea. Unfortunately, not quite the same as either tea…

Steep #1 // 15 minutes after cooling // 3 1/2 min
This blend seems to be darker than Golden Fleece. The flavor is light but not as light as GF. Less honey, more sweet potato. Also a hint of tobacco. It’s difficult to describe this one actually. It might have a bit of chocolate when it cools. I’m not really getting any chocolate or apricots as the description mentions.

Steep #2 // just boiled // 3 1/2 min
Another nice cup… this one would be in the middle of the Hattialli and the Golden Fleece, flavor-wise. Tasty, but the other two do their thing better than this one.

Some of my favorite tea shops (still operating):
bluebirdteaco.com

zentealife.com
theteamerchant.net
Rivertea
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: