Thanks for selling a sample of this, TeaTiff! Adagio’s Vanilla is my favorite vanilla tea, so this should be good paired with Earl Grey. I’m not sure I’ve tried Adagio’s EG before if it weren’t mixed in a blend. It’s also got the cream blend in it, which I wish I could also try on its own. There are orange peel pieces here too.

Steep #1 // just boiled // 2 1/2 min
A lovely EG – it isn’t the best but it isn’t the worst. It might be a nice one for those who don’t like a lot of bergamot. But to me, the bergamot is just a touch too light, as well as the vanilla/cream. The black tea compliments the flavor well. The second steep was lighter, a bit weaker. If this were the only EG that existed, I wouldn’t be complaining. There are so many nice ones out there though! The flavor of the second steep was lower.

Some of my favorite tea shops (still operating):
bluebirdteaco.com

zentealife.com
theteamerchant.net
Rivertea
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: