From the Lewis & Clark teabox! I love these types of oolong especially on these dreary winter days when I forgot to notice what the dry leaves looked like because it was too dark out to see them. I’ve had these types of oolongs a couple times before. This one seemed to be a little lighter in flavor than usual. But it’s such a nice flavor. Buttery, a little fruity like pineapple, a little floral. My favorite oolong flavors combined. All of the cups were very consistent in flavor but I probably should have used a half teaspoon more. Teasenz sent me a tea like this one that wasn’t available for sale yet that was VERY good. I’ll be keeping my eye out for it.
Steep #1 // 1 tsp // 15 min after boiling // 1 1/2 min steep
Steep #2 // 12 min after boiling // 2 min
Steep #3 // 10 min after boiling // 3 min

Some of my favorite tea shops (still operating):
bluebirdteaco.com

zentealife.com
theteamerchant.net
Rivertea
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: