drank Earl Grey Cream by Tea Guys

’Here’s Hoping’ teabox Round #4 – Tea #2

I always have to try any EGs I find! Somehow the first steep tasted like a Lapsang Souchong for some odd reason. I thought the description would mention a smoky base, but it doesn’t seem to be. Otherwise, the depth to the flavor is decent. It seems like a mid-quality bergamot to me: not great, not terrible. The creaminess seems to be lacking. The second steep tasted like more of a “normal” EG. Glad to have finally tried this one! I might stock up on this one if all of my other favorites disappear.

Some of my favorite tea shops (still operating):
bluebirdteaco.com

zentealife.com
theteamerchant.net
Rivertea
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: