I haven’t written a tasting note for this one yet, though this one has been getting older (this is from Frank’s 52Teas.) This appears to not have any actual cinnamon or pumpkin pieces, only flavoring and Dragonwell. It’s that pumpkin pie spice type of flavoring and I can’t say that it’s especially flavorful at this point. I’m also not really a fan of that type of flavor. I’d rather there be the actual spices necessary (ie: cinnamon, nutmeg). I think it had more flavor the last time I tried it. And toffee? Not here. The Dragonwell is nice though.
Steep #1 // 2 tsps // 30 minutes after boiling // 2 minute steep
Steep #2 // 25 minutes a.b. // 2-3 min

Some of my favorite tea shops (still operating):
birdandblendtea.com

joysteaspoon.com
tealiciousllc.com
Rivertea
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), turmeric, bee pollen, charcoal type flavors

My ratings:
95-100 – Super awesome deliciousness favorites – cupboard essential
80-95 – Also pretty delicious
65-80 – Pretty good
50-65 – Okay
1-50 – Probably won’t want to sip it again

I’m planning on being a Steepsterer as long as there IS a Steepster, so if you’re not hearing from me, that means something happened to my health… if you know what I mean. (Or as evidenced by the great computer hiatus of 2019, something happened to my computer.) :D

Happy sipping!