Trying this one last week, I thought it would be another for the sale list. But trying it again, it’s completely different. Both steeps didn’t have any notes of coconut at all. But this one has plenty of rhubarb (last time it didn’t). Maybe because I used a teaspoon and a half or maybe because I made sure my serving had whatever those fruit pieces are included. The rooibos results in a nice dark cup and the flavor is like rhubarb with cream. This is my fourth favorite rhubarb tea I have around though. Can you tell I like rhubarb?
Steep #1 // 1 1/2 teaspoon for a full mug// few minutes after boiling // 3 minute steep
Steep #2 // just boiled // 4 minute steep

Some of my favorite tea shops (still operating):
birdandblendtea.com

joysteaspoon.com
tealiciousllc.com
Rivertea
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), turmeric, bee pollen, charcoal type flavors

My ratings:
95-100 – Super awesome deliciousness favorites – cupboard essential
80-95 – Also pretty delicious
65-80 – Pretty good
50-65 – Okay
1-50 – Probably won’t want to sip it again

I’m planning on being a Steepsterer as long as there IS a Steepster, so if you’re not hearing from me, that means something happened to my health… if you know what I mean. (Or as evidenced by the great computer hiatus of 2019, something happened to my computer.) :D

Happy sipping!