drank Van Dyke by Soleil Tea

Here’s Hoping Teabox – Round Six – Tea #22
Another tea shop I’ve never tried and quite a unique blend! The blend looks like it has insect wings! I think those are hops though? There are also juniper berries. The flavors just meld together to create it’s own flavor. It’s fun when a tea does that. I can’t really pick apart the hops or the juniper. But the black tea is one of those ancient leaf types, that have that molasses, honey flavor (or the roman nougat candy flavor that I compare these types to.) The second steep at just boiled and steeped for five minutes doesn’t overdo the flavor at all. I hope someone taking part in the teabox enjoys the last serving of this one!

Some of my favorite tea shops (still operating):
birdandblendtea.com

joysteaspoon.com
tealiciousllc.com
Rivertea
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), turmeric, bee pollen, charcoal type flavors

My ratings: