drank Caramel Corn by DAVIDsTEA

Mmm… I had to buy this one with my order a few months ago. I’ve had it a couple times. I guess the flavor depends on what gets thrown into the infuser. This time there must have been plenty of those little caramel cubes. I like Sophia’s Steepster note that mentions this blend being the best elements of Forever Nuts, Movie Night and Sleigh Ride. I get it! This has so many delicious ingredients: pineapple, almond, apple, beet root, cinnamon, coconut, currant… and of course popcorn and caramel pieces. I thought this might have resulted in an odd brew, but it actually is quite delicious. It all melds together. Plenty sweet without being fake sugar (I think). I definitely taste caramel corn. And the first time I had this, there was a half of a cinnamon stick! The brew color is a lovely pink. I have to remember to drink down my stash fast though as this has coconut that might ruin. I’m glad I nabbed some of this one in the sale.
Steep #1 // 2 teaspoons for a full mug// just boiled // 6+ minute steep

As an aside, today I won the 52Teas drawing for this month! Awesome. Very excited to try them!

Some of my favorite tea shops (still operating):
birdandblendtea.com

joysteaspoon.com
tealiciousllc.com
Rivertea
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), turmeric, bee pollen, charcoal type flavors

My ratings:
95-100 – Super awesome deliciousness favorites – cupboard essential
80-95 – Also pretty delicious
65-80 – Pretty good
50-65 – Okay
1-50 – Probably won’t want to sip it again

I’m planning on being a Steepsterer as long as there IS a Steepster, so if you’re not hearing from me, that means something happened to my health… if you know what I mean. (Or as evidenced by the great computer hiatus of 2019, something happened to my computer.) :D

Happy sipping!