I didn’t realize until I was steeping this one that it is a lot like my favorite no-caff blend (carrot, pineapple, coconut… plus and minus a few things) and this one is just as tasty especially when I oversteeped the second cup the next night. But there is no oversteeping here, only lovely fuller flavor, with the coconut, carrot and pineapple blending together even better. MMM. And the pieces of everything are huge! There is a really nice balance between the three. I only taste a tiny bit of cinnamon aftertaste and the honeybush and rooibos base is perfect for this one. It really helps give the cup that orange color to go with that carrot. This blend is my thing!
Steep #1 // 1 1/2 teaspoons for a full mug// few minutes after boiling // 3 minute steep
Steep #2 // just boiled // many minute steep

Edited to add: Just got a call at 2 in the morning that Dad was taken to the hospital with brain bleeding from the stroke he had two weeks ago. He is still ten hours away because he was taking antibiotics for the infection and was seemingly doing well. I am scared to death now and have to wait for his surgery to be done.

Ubacat

I am so sorry. I hope your father comes through the surgery with no problems.

Evol Ving Ness

Sending positive thoughts in your direction.

tea-sipper

Thank you both! He is back home slowly but surely recovering and doing surprisingly well considering!

Comments

Ubacat

I am so sorry. I hope your father comes through the surgery with no problems.

Evol Ving Ness

Sending positive thoughts in your direction.

tea-sipper

Some of my favorite tea shops (still operating):
birdandblendtea.com

joysteaspoon.com
tealiciousllc.com
Rivertea
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), turmeric, bee pollen, charcoal type flavors

My ratings:
95-100 – Super awesome deliciousness favorites – cupboard essential
80-95 – Also pretty delicious
65-80 – Pretty good
50-65 – Okay
1-50 – Probably won’t want to sip it again

I’m planning on being a Steepsterer as long as there IS a Steepster, so if you’re not hearing from me, that means something happened to my health… if you know what I mean. (Or as evidenced by the great computer hiatus of 2019, something happened to my computer.) :D

Happy sipping!