Here’s Hoping Teabox – Round Seven- Tea #39
I was thinking this wouldn’t be as delicious as it is! But it’s a pretty tasty no caffeine option that I wouldn’t mind stocking up on. It’s kind of like the toasty part of a genmaicha without the green tea and it’s also very sweet. So toasty flavored and sweet flavored! It’s fantastic. Give it a try! It’s a unique option for night time.
Steep #1 // 2 teaspoons // just boiled // 7+ minute steep

Flavors: Sweet, Toasty

Some of my favorite tea shops (still operating):
bluebirdteaco.com

zentealife.com
theteamerchant.net
Rivertea
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: