One of Bluebird’s sales teas that is now GONE. I’m happy I get to try it. Surprisingly when I open the pouch, there is the fragrance of a ton of pear but not so much jasmine. I was hoping for an equal balance of the two, but the pear flavor is AMAZINGLY authentic. I’m sure the little pear bits don’t hurt the flavor either. The jasmine doesn’t seem to add much. But I’m loving this pear buttery green tea anyway.
Steep #1 // 1 1/2 teaspoons for a full mug // 28 minutes after boiling // 3 minute steep
Steep #2 // 25 min after boiling // 3 minute steep

Sorry, I already packaged up your teas or I’d throw some of this with them. :D

Michelle

Sounds yummy!

Jlvintagelove

that one sounds really good!

Comments

Lexie Aleah

Sounds delicious

tea-sipper

Sorry, I already packaged up your teas or I’d throw some of this with them. :D

Michelle

Sounds yummy!

Jlvintagelove

that one sounds really good!

Some of my favorite tea shops (still operating):
bluebirdteaco.com

zentealife.com
theteamerchant.net
Rivertea
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: