drank Candied Pear by 52teas

My actual “cupboard” and I are on shaky ground today, as I found this and it WASN’T EVEN IN MY STEEPSTER CUPBOARD… or even in my list of teas. I don’t think this has ever happened before. Poor little tea! I do at least remember where it came from, since it was stored with the teas from M Mack. Thanks for the sale, M Mack!
Anyway, the name of this tea is extremely accurate. Right away I’m tasting an authentic pear, but it also has a very sweet flavor like the ‘candy’ in the name. The white tea is perfect with it. On the second steep, the earthiness from the white tea is there in the cup more than the first. And the pear candy is more in the background. This is probably because I steeped it too long and too hot, but that’s my fault, not the tea. The first steep was perfect! Mugs really make a tea sometimes, and I was enjoying it today in my gorgeous Simpson and Vail dragon mug: http://www.svtea.com/Midnight-Blue-Dragon-Tea-Infuser-Mug/productinfo/A1956/
Steep #1 // 30 minutes after boiling // 2 1/2 minute steep