I’ve been sipping this one a lot but it’s tough for me to describe. I LOVE Earl Grey Cream teas. It might be my favorite, but they have to be perfect and EGCs have been tough to track down as of late. I wouldn’t describe this EGC as perfect, but it certainly has unique qualities that other Earls don’t have. (If you are looking for a vast collection of unique and delicious teas that no other shop seems to carry, you NEED to check out S&V! They are consistently great!) But again, I’m always finding it tough to describe. The bergamot is different from most bergamot. The cream quality is different than most cream teas. The second steep is lacking in the cream quality though. The black tea is of a medium strength that works with these flavors. This one works because it is unique so it’s craveable.
Steep #1 // 1 1/2 teaspoons for a full mug// 10 minutes after boiling // 3 minute steep
Steep #2 // just boiled // 4 minute steep

Some of my favorite tea shops (still operating):
birdandblendtea.com

joysteaspoon.com
tealiciousllc.com
Rivertea
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), turmeric, bee pollen, charcoal type flavors

My ratings:
95-100 – Super awesome deliciousness favorites – cupboard essential
80-95 – Also pretty delicious
65-80 – Pretty good
50-65 – Okay
1-50 – Probably won’t want to sip it again

I’m planning on being a Steepsterer as long as there IS a Steepster, so if you’re not hearing from me, that means something happened to my health… if you know what I mean. (Or as evidenced by the great computer hiatus of 2019, something happened to my computer.) :D

Happy sipping!