Additional notes: Alright, I could drink this one every day. And I probably have never said that before for any tea. It’s my new favorite tea. If you thought S&V’s Apple Cinnamon Coffeecake was delicious, this one is even MORE delicious. I just got an e-mail today from S&V that a few of their caramel and apple teas are 15% off if anyone is interested: https://www.svtea.com/FEATURED-PRODUCTS/products/144/ Raising the rating from a 97.

Also, you know it’s autumn when five of the last ten of my tasting notes were for apple or pumpkin teas.

Tabby

I’ve bought this 3 times now, haha. It’s glorious.

YES it is glorious :D

Cameron B.

Agreed, this tea definitely delivers on its name. It was a little bit on the weak side for me, but next time I’ll use more leaf. ;)

tea-sipper

I love the result with a teaspoon and a half.

evol-ving

And on to my wishlist it goes—if I ever allow myself to buy more tea :)

Comments

Tabby

I’ve bought this 3 times now, haha. It’s glorious.

YES it is glorious :D

Cameron B.

tea-sipper

I love the result with a teaspoon and a half.

evol-ving

And on to my wishlist it goes—if I ever allow myself to buy more tea :)

Some of my favorite tea shops (still operating):
birdandblendtea.com

joysteaspoon.com
tealiciousllc.com
Rivertea
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: