I bought this from Fusion a while ago, in fact I think it was last year’s Black Friday sale. I have a bunch of sample sizes I ordered because I love so many of Fusion’s teas, but to me, the new batches sometimes seemed like they tasted older than the YEARS old blends I still have in the cupboards. what the heck? I don’t know. This was a new to me blend, I had to try one that was maple and blackberry. I only used one teaspoon and there was about half a blackberry in my infuser. The black tea was fairly small, so I guess it was going to be a deep cup anyway. I prefer a deep black tea with blackberry flavor. I wouldn’t necessarily call the sweet flavor ‘maple’, but there was a lot of blackberry flavor. The black tea base is just okay, though I’m glad it wasn’t lighter. I’m also glad the blackberry leaves didn’t leave an off putting flavor. The second steep had an even deeper flavor, and still plenty of blackberry. Overall, it’s like a sweet blackberry black tea and I’m a fan.
Steep #1 // 1 teaspoon for a full mug // 15 minutes after boiling // 3 minute steep
Steep #2 // just boiled // 4 minute steep

Some of my favorite tea shops (still operating):
birdandblendtea.com

joysteaspoon.com
tealiciousllc.com
Rivertea
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: