Merry Christmas Steepsterers, to those who celebrate. There are many Steepsterers who haven’t posted in years… I hope they are all doing well. So many of the OGs aren’t around anymore. And of course, hope all of you sticking around Steepster are doing well!

Drinking this one today, it seems extra special Christmas cakey today and I even waited 20 minutes before steeping which had to be a first. It tastes much more like CAKE than usual. I think I’m on to something here…

Kawaii433

That one sounds really good. :D

Nattie

Merry Christmas! I’ve been checking up on some of the OG Steepsterers lately too, I can’t unfollow in case they come back… I had a year or so break myself, so I’m hoping.

Nattie

Also, I’m gonna try this at a lower temperature and see if I like it more that way. Thanks for the tip!

Comments

Kawaii433

That one sounds really good. :D

Nattie

Some of my favorite tea shops (still operating):
birdandblendtea.com

joysteaspoon.com
tealiciousllc.com
Rivertea
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), turmeric, bee pollen, charcoal type flavors

My ratings: