Additional notes: I’m real real glad I didn’t use all four of these from the teabox…. with two pearls it was very astringent. There is a crazy amount of leaves that expands out of two pearls. The jasmine tea just isn’t quite what I want it to be though. I do love the idea of jasmine black dragon pearls though. It looks like from my past steep, I used FIVE pearls. I have no idea how that didn’t kill me. Yikes.

There is a Lupicia group order that is trying to be set up in the forums for people in the US. This is ideal if you don’t want to spend $60 to get to the free shipping limit, but you want to stock up on a little of your favorites OR try some of them because it looks like Lupicia is closing its US website and stores. More info over in the forums.

Also, if anyone has Lupicia’s Cinnamon Cookie Puerh they’d like to sell me, let me know. :D

Some of my favorite tea shops (still operating):
birdandblendtea.com

joysteaspoon.com
tealiciousllc.com
Rivertea
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), turmeric, bee pollen, charcoal type flavors

My ratings:
95-100 – Super awesome deliciousness favorites – cupboard essential
80-95 – Also pretty delicious
65-80 – Pretty good
50-65 – Okay
1-50 – Probably won’t want to sip it again

I’m planning on being a Steepsterer as long as there IS a Steepster, so if you’re not hearing from me, that means something happened to my health… if you know what I mean. (Or as evidenced by the great computer hiatus of 2019, something happened to my computer.) :D

Happy sipping!