I received this in a sale from Ost (thank you!) and was pleased to see it is one of Anne’s blends. (The original blend from frank was almost ten years ago so yes, I’m very glad this is a reblend. haha) I love the honeybush blends from 52Teas that no other tea company really seems to attempt. This one looks like it uses HUGE pieces of honeybush that I’ve never seen before. Some of it even looks like black tea. The resulting brew actually looks quite dark. There is a great balance here between the spearmint and creaminess. I must recommend the very long second steep — the flavors really meld and linger to the point it seems like a minty milkshake with the spearmint and white chocolate chips. So this is a lovely blend, slightly different from the mint/chocolate chip blends that are more typical.
Steep #1 // 1 1/2 teaspoons for a full mug // 10 minutes after boiling // 2-3 minute steep
Steep #2 // just boiled // 10+ minute steep

Some of my favorite tea shops (still operating):
birdandblendtea.com

joysteaspoon.com
tealiciousllc.com
Rivertea
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: