Is it me, or does it seem like the spam is slowing? I haven’t had to delete many accounts lately, unless someone else has REALLY been on top of things….

Additional notes: I mainly bought from the B&B sale so I could grab this one. It seems the flavor is slightly less magical than the original blend… possibly less of the “cream” flavor? But drinking it fresh, I realize that a lot of the jelly/strawberry flavor fades in my older batches too. So this is definitely one to enjoy the fresher it is. Still a cupboard necessity!

Leafhopper

Maybe we’ve gotten too small for the spammers to target us? :D

Roswell Strange

Whatever the reason, it’s been lovely!

LuckyMe

@Leafhopper good point! Spam seems to be directly proportional to a site’s popularity

Comments

Leafhopper

Maybe we’ve gotten too small for the spammers to target us? :D

Roswell Strange

Whatever the reason, it’s been lovely!

LuckyMe

Some of my favorite tea shops (still operating):
birdandblendtea.com

joysteaspoon.com
tealiciousllc.com
Rivertea
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), turmeric, bee pollen, charcoal type flavors

My ratings: