drank Ginger Sweet Peach by Tiesta Tea

This was a free sample from Tiesta Tea with my order a while back!  Thanks so much, Tiesta!  It’s an unusal mix of ingredients:  apple pieces, hibiscus, rose hips, ginger, peppercorns, honeydew melon, rose blossoms, orange blossoms.   The name says spice but I think the only “spicy” ingredient is ginger.  I’m not sure why they include peach in the name when melon is the fruit in the ingredients.  However, neither fruit is noticeable in the flavor.  Sadly, this is a TART cup though the brew isn’t that telling hibiscus scarlet — it actually is the color of a white peach.  I must have steeped too long… the tartness was like drinking lemon juice that tastes like children’s vitamins.  I have enough to keep trying… so next time I will try with a cooler temperature and less steep time.
Steep #1 // 1 1/2 teaspoons for a full mug // just boiled // 5 minute steep

Some of my favorite tea shops (still operating):
birdandblendtea.com

joysteaspoon.com
tealiciousllc.com
Rivertea
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), turmeric, bee pollen, charcoal type flavors

My ratings:
95-100 – Super awesome deliciousness favorites – cupboard essential
80-95 – Also pretty delicious
65-80 – Pretty good
50-65 – Okay
1-50 – Probably won’t want to sip it again

I’m planning on being a Steepsterer as long as there IS a Steepster, so if you’re not hearing from me, that means something happened to my health… if you know what I mean. (Or as evidenced by the great computer hiatus of 2019, something happened to my computer.) :D

Happy sipping!