Free sample for my very small order.  VERY small, guys.  I can’t resist those B&B sales, even it’s for a couple teas.  Especially with free shipping!  FYI: they have a ton of various teas on their secret VIP page, including the amazing Spiced Pumpkin Pie which is usually hard to grab.
On to the tea:  I was intrigued by another sleepy tea especially with those gorgeous bright raspberries that seem almost fresh.  My sample really doesn’t seem to have a ton of them.  So I’m really not tasting much raspberry at all, which is a shame as the name hinges on those raspberries.  What I’m really tasting is something VERY similar to the lovely Lazy Boy blend: mostly coconut and lavender, even though there is also chamomile and fenugreek in this particular blend.  It’s almost like they could have just brought back Lazy Boy.  On the second steep, much more of the chamomile was noted.  I don’t mind this as a replacement for Lazy Boy but I really wanted more raspberry!
Steep #1 // 1 teaspoon for a full mug // 12 minutes after boiling // 2 minute steep
Steep #2 // just boiled // 5 minute steep
2020 Sipdowns: 8 (Angry Tea Room – Raspberry Cherry)

Flavors: Coconut, Lavender

Some of my favorite tea shops (still operating):
birdandblendtea.com

joysteaspoon.com
tealiciousllc.com
Rivertea
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), turmeric, bee pollen, charcoal type flavors

My ratings:
95-100 – Super awesome deliciousness favorites – cupboard essential
80-95 – Also pretty delicious
65-80 – Pretty good
50-65 – Okay
1-50 – Probably won’t want to sip it again

I’m planning on being a Steepsterer as long as there IS a Steepster, so if you’re not hearing from me, that means something happened to my health… if you know what I mean. (Or as evidenced by the great computer hiatus of 2019, something happened to my computer.) :D

Happy sipping!