From StarFevre a while ago!  Thanks so much.  This was actually on my wishlist long ago from one of my favorite tea shops I was only able to try a couple of teas from (LIKE CINNAMON SWIRL BREAD!!  I wish I had stocked up.)  I can tell you right now, I love any tea that leaves those little specks of vanilla on the rim of the mug.   This is a black tea with cranberries, jasmine, and… hibiscus.  At the top of the mug I’m definitely tasting vanilla.  But then the hibiscus takes over… I wish it wasn’t there, as usual… Just cranberries and vanilla would have been fine!  I’m not sure if this was ever at any point flavored with any other type of berry?  No other tasting notes for this tea, so I guess I’ll never know.  I like this now, would have loved it even more fresh. Sipdown next time!
Steep #1  // 1 1/2 teaspoons for full mug // 19 minutes after boiling  // 2 minute steep
Steep #2  // just boiled //  5 minute steep
2020 Sipdowns: 45 (Bird & Blend – Mascarpone & Sour Cherry)

Some of my favorite tea shops (still operating):
birdandblendtea.com

joysteaspoon.com
tealiciousllc.com
Rivertea
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), turmeric, bee pollen, charcoal type flavors

My ratings:
95-100 – Super awesome deliciousness favorites – cupboard essential
80-95 – Also pretty delicious
65-80 – Pretty good
50-65 – Okay
1-50 – Probably won’t want to sip it again

I’m planning on being a Steepsterer as long as there IS a Steepster, so if you’re not hearing from me, that means something happened to my health… if you know what I mean. (Or as evidenced by the great computer hiatus of 2019, something happened to my computer.) :D

Happy sipping!