drank Raspberry Lemonade by TeaSource

Mastress Alita’s sipdown challenge Sunday, May 2nd: National Lemonade Day Tea #1

A rainy day for lemonade day!  Also I’m surprised National Lemonade Day isn’t more towards deep summer.  I will also be having some actual pink lemonade to go with my dreary day dinner.  This one might have been interesting steeped in lemonade – though I didn’t try it this time.  The leaves are very tiny, so I’m sure it would steep deep enough in lemonade if I tried.  Or maybe I would rather try with a plain black tea first.   I’ll be interested to read if anyone else steeps some tea in lemonade today.   This is nice today – like a Darj with lemon and raspberry flavor.

Mastress Alita

I’ve been working on finishing off some other things cold brew and haven’t quite hit the point where I need multiple different cold brew jars in my fridge, but I do like steeping tea in lemonade. I love plain lavender buds or hibiscus flowers in it and do a lot of fruity or floral teas. Once I had a peach ginger tea that always tasted weak and bleh as a plain tea but left a really nice flavor in lemonade, and I finished up that whole bag that way.

I do remember this tea, I think I sipped it down last year? TeaSource doesn’t carry it anymore, but I liked it. B&Bs Christmas Raspberry Prosecco(?) reminded me of it in flavor.

tea-sipper

YES! I was thinking of B&B’s blend too while drinking this! The Mrs. Claus Prosecco? I will definitely have to try steeping some lavender in lemonade soon.

Comments

Mastress Alita

tea-sipper

Some of my favorite tea shops (still operating):
birdandblendtea.com

joysteaspoon.com
tealiciousllc.com
Rivertea
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), turmeric, bee pollen, charcoal type flavors

My ratings:
95-100 – Super awesome deliciousness favorites – cupboard essential
80-95 – Also pretty delicious
65-80 – Pretty good
50-65 – Okay
1-50 – Probably won’t want to sip it again

I’m planning on being a Steepsterer as long as there IS a Steepster, so if you’re not hearing from me, that means something happened to my health… if you know what I mean. (Or as evidenced by the great computer hiatus of 2019, something happened to my computer.) :D

Happy sipping!