I love Earl Grey very much. I’ll try any Earl Grey, and for the most part, I enjoy whatever I try. Tazo is no exception, and I’ve always loved Tazo teas. Me personally, I think they are pretty good quality for a bagged tea, and now they do sell loose leaf, too, so you can have either.

Quality/brand aside, this tea is darn near perfect. It has the lovely flavor Earl Grey is known for, and it is not bitter at all, which is the one problem I encounter with Earl Grey sometimes. This tea, however, doesn’t have any of that. It’s just got a wonderful, smooth taste, a slightly astringent aftertaste (the good kind) and it takes vanilla soy milk well, which is a lovely surprise.

I’m so excited to have this in my stash now! I should add, by the way, that this is the loose leaf sachet kind you can get from Starbucks, not a regular bag or plain loose leaf. IT’S SO GOOD. Careful on the steep time though.

K S

I’ve been enjoying this one iced.

Violet

Iced?? I’ve never even thought to ice Earl Grey. I’ll have to try that sooner than later!