drank Orange Spice by Bentley's

It’s snowing and I wanted tea, something caffeinated so I could stay up and one, enjoy the snow falling, and two, write my novel. Crossing my fingers for classes to be cancelled tomorrow.

Anyways, I have so much tea now that I really wasn’t sure what I even wanted. I wanted white tea, actually, but I only had a decaf version, so, alas, I could not drink that. I mean, I could be I really do want caffeine this time around. Opting for one of my fairly old bags, but probably not, like, expired old, at least I’m hoping not.

I rated this tea low last time, or at least low for what I usually rate. I’m actually thinking much of my older reviews, from my first days as a tea drinker, were inaccurate because I did not really know how to make tea well.

Sipping it, I don’t taste a huge amount of orange or cinnamon, but I do taste more than I did the first time. It’s a light flavor, and I taste it mostly in the aftertaste. Truly, I actually like it. I don’t like, love it, but for a quick cuppa, this will do fine.

I’m watching men in thick winter gear lay salt down on the sidewalks. I really wish they would just stop and let all classes be cancelled. It seems pointless.