I go to my in-laws once a week for dinner. My Mother-in-law doesn’t drink tea very often so her stash is limited. Usually I just drink President’s Choice White Tea as she always has that on hand and I do like it. However, this time she had Celestial Seasonings Cranberry Apple Zinger so I thought I’d have it for something different for a change. I thought it might be too acidic for me and bother my acid reflux, as some fruity teas do that to me. I was pleasantly surprised. It didn’t bother my stomach at all. Not only that but it went down nice and easy. I found it comforting and soothing. It suited the mood I was in. It was a little sweet, a little tart and had a nice cranberry/apple flavour. It tasted just right. I re-steeped, as I usually do with all the tea I drink but this one did not re-steep well. The second cup was just like mildly flavoured hot water. I generally don’t drink grocery store bought teas unless they’re organic but I did enjoy my cup of this on a cold Autumn evening.

Flavors: Apple, Cranberry, Hibiscus

I’ve loved tea since I was a kid. I used to think it was a treat to have an orange pekoe tea with cream and a lump of sugar. When I was little, it made me feel like a real grown-up! I still love tea and drink it every day. I love trying new teas and find my cupboard filled to the max with more teas than a person should have! I love sitting down and relaxing with a hot cup of tea!

I drink a lot of green tea. The teas I’ve drank up to this point have been relatively boring but that’s how I generally prefer my tea, very low key.

This past Fall my sister introduced me to David’s Tea. She’s been a big fan for quite awhile now and now I’m on the bandwagon with her! My tea cupboard just got a lot more exciting! Now that I’ve become acquainted with David’s, as of late I am also introducing myself to some other brands as well thanks to the reviews here on Steepster!

I’m so happy that I discovered this site (by accident) and can’t wait to start rating teas, writing tea notes and meeting all of the other members.

A little bit about me: My name is Jason, I have 2 cats and I work in the health care and retail fields.

Ontario, Canada