I was wary about trying this tea because ginger and I do not play well together. Truth be told, I don’t care much for it. I went out for lunch with a friend yesterday and the selection of teas were limited. I saw the box sitting there for this one so I went for it. I really like green tea and was hoping that the ginger in it was going to be muted. To my pleasant surprise, the ginger was indeed very subtle and I was really happy about it. This made for a nice, smooth, calming, relaxing cup of tea as I chatted over an also very enjoyable vegetarian lunch.

Flavors: Ginger, Green

Kristal

I’m starting to really like Traditional Medicinals. They are pretty cheap and none of the ones I’ve had have any artificial flavourings + they are good to keep around when you are getting sick (like me right now…). I have a cold and flu sampler pack I got off of amazon that have 4 herbal teas and I recommend keeping those in stock if that’s your thing :)

teapartyfortwo

I couldn’t agree more with you Kristal! It’s very reasonably priced, readily available (I’ve bought it at the grocery store) and the quality of the flavour is decent. A winner in my book!

Kristal

Oh yes :). It just amazes me how their herbals teas have NO other flavourings. I know I mentioned artificial in the previous comment but even trying to find a bagged herbal tea without “natural” flavourings (whatever that means) is nearly impossible- but Traditional Medicinals you don’t get that :).

Comments

Kristal

teapartyfortwo

Kristal

I’ve loved tea since I was a kid. I used to think it was a treat to have an orange pekoe tea with cream and a lump of sugar. When I was little, it made me feel like a real grown-up! I still love tea and drink it every day. I love trying new teas and find my cupboard filled to the max with more teas than a person should have! I love sitting down and relaxing with a hot cup of tea!

I drink a lot of green tea. The teas I’ve drank up to this point have been relatively boring but that’s how I generally prefer my tea, very low key.

This past Fall my sister introduced me to David’s Tea. She’s been a big fan for quite awhile now and now I’m on the bandwagon with her! My tea cupboard just got a lot more exciting! Now that I’ve become acquainted with David’s, as of late I am also introducing myself to some other brands as well thanks to the reviews here on Steepster!

I’m so happy that I discovered this site (by accident) and can’t wait to start rating teas, writing tea notes and meeting all of the other members.

A little bit about me: My name is Jason, I have 2 cats and I work in the health care and retail fields.

Ontario, Canada