drank Pumpkin Patch by DAVIDsTEA

Yum! Made this with a little honey and milk and it was delicious. Quite enjoyed my cup. Did a swap on here some time ago with EmilyGee and she kindly sent me this as a sample. (Thank-you Emily!) The flavour reminds me of pumpkin pie and I LOVE pumpkin pie so what could be better than that?! Only had enough loose tea to do one tea bag so this will be re-steeped and I will savour every sip!

Flavors: Maple, Molasses, Pumpkin, Spices, Sweet, Toffee

I’ve loved tea since I was a kid. I used to think it was a treat to have an orange pekoe tea with cream and a lump of sugar. When I was little, it made me feel like a real grown-up! I still love tea and drink it every day. I love trying new teas and find my cupboard filled to the max with more teas than a person should have! I love sitting down and relaxing with a hot cup of tea!

I drink a lot of green tea. The teas I’ve drank up to this point have been relatively boring but that’s how I generally prefer my tea, very low key.

This past Fall my sister introduced me to David’s Tea. She’s been a big fan for quite awhile now and now I’m on the bandwagon with her! My tea cupboard just got a lot more exciting! Now that I’ve become acquainted with David’s, as of late I am also introducing myself to some other brands as well thanks to the reviews here on Steepster!

I’m so happy that I discovered this site (by accident) and can’t wait to start rating teas, writing tea notes and meeting all of the other members.

A little bit about me: My name is Jason, I have 2 cats and I work in the health care and retail fields.

Ontario, Canada