drank Honey Lemon by Tim Hortons

I have a soft spot for this tea. My Grandmother used to take me to Tim Horton’s and always asked me if I wanted a Honey Lemon Tea or a French Vanilla Cappuccino and a doughnut. So every time I drink this tea, I think about her and our trips to Tim Horton’s. Just for that reason alone, this tea is comforting for me. Even just the thought of it is comforting. It’s all about the memories but I do genuinely like this tea, even if there were no other attachments to it. Lemony, sweet and soothing. A nice herbal option for the evenings when I don’t want to overload on caffeine. My Grandmother passed away in 2011 but I still can’t drink this tea without thinking of her and the times we spent at Tim Horton’s together. I wouldn’t trade those memories for anything.

Flavors: Lemon, Sweet

Maddy Barone

How wonderful to have such precious memories.

teapartyfortwo

Thank-you Maddy. She was a wonderful person. I miss her very much but am grateful I got to have her for as long as I did.

Amie

What a lovely story!! I miss Timmies ( now living in the States) and have so many good Family memories there too. I don’t think I’ve ever tried their teas though. I’m pretty basic – a double double and a maple cream donut :) Been back for a visit since the the takeover/ changeover and it’s not the same sadly. Your grandmother sounds wonderful.

teapartyfortwo

Amie, she was a beautiful person and she loved her family fiercely. Her children and grand children were everything to her. She died of lung/bone cancer and it was extremely difficult to lose her at only 73. I miss her terribly and think of her all the time. I hold my memories of her close to my heart.

Comments

Maddy Barone

How wonderful to have such precious memories.

Amie

teapartyfortwo

I’ve loved tea since I was a kid. I used to think it was a treat to have an orange pekoe tea with cream and a lump of sugar. When I was little, it made me feel like a real grown-up! I still love tea and drink it every day. I love trying new teas and find my cupboard filled to the max with more teas than a person should have! I love sitting down and relaxing with a hot cup of tea!

I drink a lot of green tea. The teas I’ve drank up to this point have been relatively boring but that’s how I generally prefer my tea, very low key.

This past Fall my sister introduced me to David’s Tea. She’s been a big fan for quite awhile now and now I’m on the bandwagon with her! My tea cupboard just got a lot more exciting! Now that I’ve become acquainted with David’s, as of late I am also introducing myself to some other brands as well thanks to the reviews here on Steepster!

I’m so happy that I discovered this site (by accident) and can’t wait to start rating teas, writing tea notes and meeting all of the other members.

A little bit about me: My name is Jason, I have 2 cats and I work in the health care and retail fields.

Ontario, Canada