I received this tea from my friend for my birthday. With a name like “Flower Heaven”, I thought it would be a good night time tea. The flavour is lovely! All lavender and chamomile but lavender is the predominant flavour. It’s very floral without going overboard. It really is a perfect tea for sipping in the evening before bed. I really do love the lavender in here. It dances on the tongue and makes for a delightful cup. A simple tea but I love it!

Flavors: Lavender

I’ve loved tea since I was a kid. I used to think it was a treat to have an orange pekoe tea with cream and a lump of sugar. When I was little, it made me feel like a real grown-up! I still love tea and drink it every day. I love trying new teas and find my cupboard filled to the max with more teas than a person should have! I love sitting down and relaxing with a hot cup of tea!

I drink a lot of green tea. The teas I’ve drank up to this point have been relatively boring but that’s how I generally prefer my tea, very low key.

This past Fall my sister introduced me to David’s Tea. She’s been a big fan for quite awhile now and now I’m on the bandwagon with her! My tea cupboard just got a lot more exciting! Now that I’ve become acquainted with David’s, as of late I am also introducing myself to some other brands as well thanks to the reviews here on Steepster!

I’m so happy that I discovered this site (by accident) and can’t wait to start rating teas, writing tea notes and meeting all of the other members.

A little bit about me: My name is Jason, I have 2 cats and I work in the health care and retail fields.

Ontario, Canada