drank Coco Colada by DAVIDsTEA

Iced, this has all the coconutty goodness that I was looking for. It screams “summer fun” and does indeed remind me of a creamy pina colada. The coconut is the shining star (as it should be) with the tropical fruit undertone dancing in the background. You can taste the tartness from the hibiscus but just a smidge, for once it doesn’t overpower the other flavours and also creates a pretty pink colour. Being a big fan of coconut and teas that are sweet enough without having to add anything to sweeten it up, I really enjoyed this one. I like that it gives me another non-caffeinated option for the evening time as well. Makes for a satisfying sip on a hot summer’s day!

Flavors: Coconut, Creamy, Fruity, Hibiscus, Tart, Tropical

I’ve loved tea since I was a kid. I used to think it was a treat to have an orange pekoe tea with cream and a lump of sugar. When I was little, it made me feel like a real grown-up! I still love tea and drink it every day. I love trying new teas and find my cupboard filled to the max with more teas than a person should have! I love sitting down and relaxing with a hot cup of tea!

I drink a lot of green tea. The teas I’ve drank up to this point have been relatively boring but that’s how I generally prefer my tea, very low key.

This past Fall my sister introduced me to David’s Tea. She’s been a big fan for quite awhile now and now I’m on the bandwagon with her! My tea cupboard just got a lot more exciting! Now that I’ve become acquainted with David’s, as of late I am also introducing myself to some other brands as well thanks to the reviews here on Steepster!

I’m so happy that I discovered this site (by accident) and can’t wait to start rating teas, writing tea notes and meeting all of the other members.

A little bit about me: My name is Jason, I have 2 cats and I work in the health care and retail fields.

Ontario, Canada