I really, really, REALLY like the True Blueberry and Country Peach Passion flavors in this box. The blueberry is awesome- it’s like having a cup of blueberry juice. Usually these Zingers have too much hibiscus, but I didn’t find it to be obnoxious in this particular brew. Same for the peach- it’s a lovely, light, sweet tea.

The Raspberry is okay- nothing really special. I’m sure there are better raspberry leaf brews out there, but this one is very cost-effective, and tastes passable.

The Wild Berry and Cherry Berry I found to be extremely tart and not all that pleasant. But hey, 3/5 ain’t bad, right?

Hello! 28, female, American. A total hopeless bookworm— I have a Bachelor’s and a Master’s in English. I also love dogs, all things that are colored purple, and sarcasm. I work in the Information Technology field at present.

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

Favorite tea types: Black, pu’erh, oolong, kombucha, genmaicha, matcha, rooibos, honeybush (recent change of heart there), and floral greens.

Favorite flavor notes: Roasted, fermented, earthy, floral, nutty, bread-y, umami; dessert-inspired flavors like chocolate, vanilla, and maple.

I’m very picky about chai and spice/ spicy blends as well as fruit-flavored teas; they really need to be done right, IMHO. I’m iffy about mate, as well as herbal teas, although there are a few tisanes that I enjoy (roasted dandelion root, chamomile).

Flat-out dislike: White tea, most unflavored green teas, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint.

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.