I’ve had a dry, tickly cough since last night. I am determined not to get sick! It’s not happening!

I swear by echinacea teas- I have three different blends of it. However, I only haul out the big guns (this pharmaceutical-grade Traditional Medicinal blend) when I feel that illness is eminent.

There’s a certain quality to echinacea that I love. It’s not floral, and it’s not nutty. I would say that it’s… earthy. It tastes like a really pleasant, natural medicine. This blend also tastes warm and buttery. It goes down really smoothly. I can’t say that I’m experiencing a tingling feeling on my tongue, like the box says, but I have no doubt that I’m drinking tea made with quality ingredients.

Traditional Medicinals has a way of perfectly balancing really really good taste and also honestly making you feel better. Hard to do with blends that are supposed to be medicinal. Celestial Seasonings has had to change the flavors of their Wellness Teas several times because of that.

Anyway, props to you, Traditional Medicinals. I hope this works, because I loathe being sick.

Hello! I love literature, politics, handmade jewelry, all things purple, and sarcasm. I work in the Information Technology field at present.

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

Favorites: Black, oolong, rooibos, genmaicha. Vanilla, chocolate, fruity, nutty, bready, roasted, dessert-inspired flavors. Floral greens. Kombucha.

I’m very picky about chai and spice/ spicy blends. I’m also also iffy about mate and herbal teas, although there are a few that I enjoy (roasted dandelion root, chamomile).

Dislikes: White tea, unflavored green teas, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint.

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.