drank Original Tulsi by Organic India

I picked this up at the grocery store on a total whim. I’d never even heard of Tulsi before, but the box said it was supposed to relieve stress and provide a number of other health benefits. And I decided, Well, last night sucked for me and I feel gloomy today, so why not give it a try? If it doesn’t work, at least it won’t hurt anything. It’s benign basil.

It tastes very earthy, rich, and refreshing. It’s very definitely an herbal brew! It was very enjoyable. If you let it steep for a long time, it starts to have a minty note, too.

I did feel better emotionally after drinking it, too. So I’m glad I bought it! It’s also organic and fair-trade.

Hello! I love literature, politics, handmade jewelry, all things purple, and sarcasm. I work in the Information Technology field at present.

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

Favorites: Black, oolong, rooibos, genmaicha. Vanilla, chocolate, fruity, nutty, bready, roasted, dessert-inspired flavors. Floral greens. Kombucha.

I’m very picky about chai and spice/ spicy blends. I’m also also iffy about mate and herbal teas, although there are a few that I enjoy (roasted dandelion root, chamomile).

Dislikes: White tea, unflavored green teas, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint.

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.