Had 2 mugs of this today! It’s an absolutely genius idea. I’ve always thought that oolong tastes chocolately, and mint is like the universal balancer in the tea world. This tea is blended perfectly and absolutely lovable.

It’s like you’re having a treat, even though it’s calorie-free (if you drink it straight like I do) and healthy.

At least, that’s what I told myself as I used it to wash down half a pint of Chubby Hubby…

Hello! I love literature, politics, handmade jewelry, all things purple, and sarcasm. I work in the Information Technology field at present.

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

Favorites: Black, oolong, rooibos, genmaicha. Vanilla, chocolate, fruity, nutty, bready, roasted, dessert-inspired flavors. Floral greens. Kombucha.

I’m very picky about chai and spice/ spicy blends. I’m also also iffy about mate and herbal teas, although there are a few that I enjoy (roasted dandelion root, chamomile).

Dislikes: White tea, unflavored green teas, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint.

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.