This is the best bedtime tea I’ve ever had, in terms of how well it works. I only use it when I’m really really super restless, like last night.

The tea just makes me feel a little more relaxed and open to clearing my mind. I drank it before I did some yoga, meditation, and prayer, and it definitely helped get my mind in the right place for those things.

Yogi teas all taste basically the same to me, so I’m not making a plug for its flavor. It tastes like a sweet, apple-y, herbal bouquet of so-so-ness. No caramel that I can detect, despite what the ingredient list claims. But it really does deliver on its promise of “supporting a good night’s sleep.”

Hello! I love literature, politics, handmade jewelry, all things purple, and sarcasm. I work in the Information Technology field at present.

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

Favorites: Black, oolong, rooibos, genmaicha. Vanilla, chocolate, fruity, nutty, bready, roasted, dessert-inspired flavors. Floral greens. Kombucha.

I’m very picky about chai and spice/ spicy blends. I’m also also iffy about mate and herbal teas, although there are a few that I enjoy (roasted dandelion root, chamomile).

Dislikes: White tea, unflavored green teas, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint.

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.