drank Trilogy by G.T. Kombucha

Update on this weird little concoction: It’s making me verrrrry sleepy and drowsy, and I only drank maybe a fifth of the bottle. The label says that it contains a “trace amount of alcohol,” so just be careful if you are planning to try kombucha anytime soon, and definitely don’t drink it and then drive, or use it to try to wake up in the morning! Thank God I waited until I got home to open it and don’t have anywhere else to be today.

Hello! I love literature, politics, handmade jewelry, all things purple, and sarcasm. I work in the Information Technology field at present.

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

Favorites: Black, oolong, rooibos, genmaicha. Vanilla, chocolate, fruity, nutty, bready, roasted, dessert-inspired flavors. Floral greens. Kombucha.

I’m very picky about chai and spice/ spicy blends. I’m also also iffy about mate and herbal teas, although there are a few that I enjoy (roasted dandelion root, chamomile).

Dislikes: White tea, unflavored green teas, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint.

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.