Peppermint tea is one of those simple pleasures in life. I like it because it’s such a warming, soothing herbal tisane that has so many health benefits.

Today, I’m hoping that it helps lower my blood pressure- we had a plumbing issue this morning that got fixed, but has now become a leaky ceiling problem.

Not. Good.

So I’ll just continue to sit here and sip my tea, hoping and praying that everything works out okay.

caile

that’s too bad. hopefully things work out ok!

Comments

caile

that’s too bad. hopefully things work out ok!

Hello! 28, female, American. A total hopeless bookworm— I have a Bachelor’s and a Master’s in English. I also love dogs, all things that are colored purple, and sarcasm. I work in the Information Technology field at present.

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

Favorite tea types: Black, pu’erh, oolong, kombucha, genmaicha, matcha, rooibos, honeybush (recent change of heart there), and floral greens.

Favorite flavor notes: Roasted, fermented, earthy, floral, nutty, bread-y, umami; dessert-inspired flavors like chocolate, vanilla, and maple.

I’m very picky about chai and spice/ spicy blends as well as fruit-flavored teas; they really need to be done right, IMHO. I’m iffy about mate, as well as herbal teas, although there are a few tisanes that I enjoy (roasted dandelion root, chamomile).

Flat-out dislike: White tea, most unflavored green teas, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint.

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.