drank Oolong by Unknown

This is the free tea we have at work, so of course I drink it on the daily! I wish I knew which company it’s from. I should ask my boss. I do know that it comes from a giant teabag that just steeps in the tea machine all day, waiting to dispense the deliciousness. (I should clarify that I work in a restaurant.)

Anyway, I can taste burnt cocoa notes and baked bread. It’s a very good tea. Keeps me functioning throughout my shifts, and the customers seem to enjoy it, too!

Hello! I love literature, politics, handmade jewelry, all things purple, and sarcasm. I work in the Information Technology field at present.

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

Favorites: Black, oolong, rooibos, genmaicha. Vanilla, chocolate, fruity, nutty, bready, roasted, dessert-inspired flavors. Floral greens. Kombucha.

I’m very picky about chai and spice/ spicy blends. I’m also also iffy about mate and herbal teas, although there are a few that I enjoy (roasted dandelion root, chamomile).

Dislikes: White tea, unflavored green teas, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint.

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.