Extremely uninteresting chamomile-based blend. I agree with another reviewer- this tastes like celery. It’s also unsettlingly translucent. I’m glad I only got four bags of it in the sampler from the grocery store, because suffering my way through a whole canister of this would have sucked majorly.

“Italian Chamomile.” Gimme a break. It is CLEARLY just your average bagged Roman chamomile tea.

Side note- Licorice root is apparently a remedy for nausea, but it actually makes me nauseous. Am I weird for that?

Flavors: Flowers, Herbs, Wet Wood

Hello! I love literature, politics, handmade jewelry, all things purple, and sarcasm. I work in the Information Technology field at present.

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

Favorites: Black, oolong, rooibos, genmaicha. Vanilla, chocolate, fruity, nutty, bready, roasted, dessert-inspired flavors. Floral greens. Kombucha.

I’m very picky about chai and spice/ spicy blends. I’m also also iffy about mate and herbal teas, although there are a few that I enjoy (roasted dandelion root, chamomile).

Dislikes: White tea, unflavored green teas, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint.

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.