drank Black Mango by The Tao of Tea

Making this one at work because I have 8 oz of it and it will never get drunk otherwise.

I recently had a lateral move at work, so I’m in a new location, and of course not even a week into it, I get sick with a nasty cold. I’m in the “recovery” stage now, but I’m still congested and I can’t really taste this as well as I usually can.

I took it black, as usual, and steeped it Western style.

I can still taste the nuttiness of the base tea and the perfume from the calendula, and I can still appreciate the beauty of the CTC leaf pellets opening in the water, though, so that’s something! This is such a lovely blend.

Christina / BooksandTea

8 oz is a lot! Good luck.

Comments

Christina / BooksandTea

8 oz is a lot! Good luck.

Hello! I love literature, politics, handmade jewelry, all things purple, and sarcasm. I work in the Information Technology field at present.

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

Favorites: Black, oolong, rooibos, genmaicha. Vanilla, chocolate, fruity, nutty, bready, roasted, dessert-inspired flavors. Floral greens. Kombucha.

I’m very picky about chai and spice/ spicy blends. I’m also also iffy about mate and herbal teas, although there are a few that I enjoy (roasted dandelion root, chamomile).

Dislikes: White tea, unflavored green teas, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint.

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.